
Well it has been awhile since we last posted. Rori is now 4 months old. Wow! Time sure does fly. Mikey turns 2 on Sunday. We have been spending time outside while the weather is still nice and just playing around. Mikey loves yellow buses. I mean loves them. Every morning he runs to the door when he thinks he hears a bus and screams "Bus! Yellow bus! Kisses bus!" and after the bus is gone he will continue to ask me for some time "Where did the bus go?" This goes on most of the day since there are a number of buses that drive past our house.
Rori has started to suck her thumb. I protested this for a while since I sucked my thumb as a child. I remember right before I started kindergarten my mom told me that I better stop sucking my thumb or the other kids would make fun of me. This slowly got me to stop my bad habit. I didn't want this for my child. Well she has followed in her mother footsteps and after I realized that her sleeping through the night had to do with her thumb sucking, I stopped trying to stop her. Life has been so much better since the child sleeps. She has also started to roll over. Mikey and I were so proud of her when she first did it.
In these pictures I had asked Mikey to get me a piece of toilet paper to clean Rori's nose. When he didn't come back for a while I got worried and went to find out what the problem was. I found this. It was a good laugh.






3 comments:
Rori is adorable! And I love the pictures of Mikey and the toilet paper. It's so much better to be able to take a picture and laugh, hu? :)
I am busting up laughing right now. That is hilarious! I love that kid! And Rori is just the most beautiful little girl ever. I love you, and I love your children!
Happy birthday Mikey! Those pictures of Rori are adorable. She is so pretty.
Post a Comment