Saturday, August 16, 2008

Michael,Michael,Michael.....What do I do with you?


Michael is just one of the joys in my life. This age is so fun because he does such silly things. I am so happy I am able to stay home and get to have the fun moments with him. Since we had Rori he has started to treat his Elmo like I treat Rori. He tries to burp Elmo, put diapers on him, and even tries to give him pacifiers. It is really cute. He also has started to sit in Rori's car seat and just hang out. He is so fun.

3 comments:

Becky said...

How adorable! Isn't it fun to have 2 and see them interact? Wish we could get together and let our kids play while we visit. We just need to live a little closer. :)

Claudia said...

Mikey is so funny! I got him some cars today...hope he likes them. And by them, I mean me. I hope he likes me.

Claudia said...

Okay, so I was at work when I checked this yesterday, and I didn't realize there was a video. Again, Mikey is so cute! He looks so chill, hangin' out in the car seat.