
I have been slow to post new pictures of Rori so I am sorry about that. Rori is now 2 1/2 months old. Yikes! Time sure flies. She now smiles a lot at me and is cooing more and more. She is a sweet girl that we call our Pampered Princess because she always wants us to hold her. I always thought that your first child was the one who got the most one on one time but she is insisting (crying) until she gets her share of attention. For the first little while she only wanted to sleep in our bed and not her crib. Mikey still askes to hold her and gives her as many kisses as Mike and I do if not more. She is so sweet and we sure love her.





5 comments:
Yay! I am so excited to see a new post! She looks so much like a Hensel! (okay, she looks like you, mostly!) These pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see you in a few days!
Yay! I am so excited to see a new post! She looks so much like a Hensel! (okay, she looks like you, mostly!) These pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see you in a few days!
AND...she has gotten so big!
Oh my! She is looking more and more like her big bro. Ben's parents are moving up here so we will be heading down south soon! We'd love to stop by when we get down there, if it's cool..
Hi Beth and Michael!! Your kids are dolls, and I love the black and white pic of Rori being held. Hope all is well, next time we go home we'll have to meet up so we can see each other.
Post a Comment