Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fourth of July!!!!!

We had so much fun for the Fourth of July. We started the morning with going to the parade. Michael loved the candy that was thrown and he really loved the horses at the end. After the parade we played games at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house. Erin even got in on the fun with her water gun. We even did our own fireworks at night. Mikey loved playing with his cousins and it was hard to see them go.






5 comments:

Claudia said...

Finally!! More pictures!! Okay, so I will try to post tonight or tomorrow so that we're even. But it was fun talking to you today, and even more fun to see all these new pictres. Rori is so sweet, and Mikey is just a ham (those pics in the stroller made me crack up!). Love you!

Anonymous said...

HI BETH
YOU'LL BE PROUD OF ME CAUSE I ACTUALLY SIGNED UP FOR A GOOGLE ACCT JUST SO I COULD MAKE COMMENTS.
YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.
MOM

Wendy said...

Hey Beth! I love seeing the pics, hopefully the next time we are in Utah we can stop by. I started a blog too... gabrielandwendy.blogspot.com

Wendy

Clayton and Hailey said...

Fun!!! That was a good time. Just think, before you know it, we'll all be there again.

Dana Hewitt said...

ahh...we really missed singing songs with Mikes family this year! Can't believe how fast time flies. We'll be planning a trip down south soon, and for sure let you know. We miss you guys!