Friday, August 20, 2010

So my computer has been broken since right after Rori's birthday. The computer I have access to I can't upload any pictures for some reason.
We drove out to Wisconsin for 5 weeks this summer and had a blast with my parents. The 26 hour drive was quite the adventure with the 3 kids. Pictures will come soon I hope.
Update...
Sarah is getting so big. She wants to sit up all the time and see what everyone is doing, is almost sleeping all night long, and wants to suck her thumb which I often pulling out of her mouth. I can't believe she is almost 4 months old.
Rori as of Monday is potty trained. I am not sure how but she just decided that she was ready. For months she has been telling me when she had to go #2 but wouldn't tell me anything else. Now she wears her big girl undies with pride and we are so proud of her.
Mikey is just as sweet as can be. He loves playing with his friends outside and loves Buzz Lightyear.

3 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh boy, I can't wait to see the pictures and Congratulations to Rori! Miss you and I'm excited to come out for the blessing.

Claudia said...

Yay for Rori! I miss you guys, and hope to see some pictures soon! Love you!

Meg said...

Good to hear from you. I can't wait to see pix of the fam. We miss you guys.