Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rori's New Pants



Rori got a pair of bib overalls for her birthday and she looks so cute in them I had to post a picture. (I had a pair of overalls when I was her age. I am the cute one in the middle if you couldn't tell.) Thank's Mom!

6 comments:

Meg said...

SOOOOO cute. I love Rori. I have always loved that pic of you and your sisters. You girls are adorable.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the sister picture!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhh i love those!!

Hailey said...

Oh how cute! I love that picture of you.

Adamo said...

that girl is too cute. And I am the worst aunt in history - I'm sorry I forgot to send a card for Rori's birthday. She is so sweet and I just love her. Forgive me?

Claud

Bleak's said...

Those are both way cute pictures! And congrats with the new baby Sarah. She's a doll. And I think it's cute you went with Mikey's name pick. Tanner has said a few crazy one's... so we'll see what she ends up with. Probably not his! :)