We are still alive but I am realizing how much longer it takes to do simple things now that I have three kids. We love life our new addition and much of my day is spent making sure Mikey and Rori aren't loving Sarah too much. I guess if that is my only problem we are doing well. One of my favorite pictures is the one where Mikey is holding Sarah and he has fallen asleep....it's a tough job being a big brother.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Sorry it took so long
We are still alive but I am realizing how much longer it takes to do simple things now that I have three kids. We love life our new addition and much of my day is spent making sure Mikey and Rori aren't loving Sarah too much. I guess if that is my only problem we are doing well. One of my favorite pictures is the one where Mikey is holding Sarah and he has fallen asleep....it's a tough job being a big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh I think she looks just like Mikey. She is so adorable. Thanks for the pics.
Sarah is so cute! She looks just like little Mike! It's been so long since I have talked to you guys...I'll call you this week.
Love you!
Love the new pictures!!!!
Wow, she and Mikey look so much alike! That picture with him holding her just melts my heart! You have the cutest family!
Post a Comment