I'm so glad you finally posted this! I was so tempted to put it on my blog so that Adam's family would see it and could have a good laugh. Maybe since you've put it on your blog, I can post it on mine? Love that cutie!
Erin told me about this and I am glad that she did before I watched it because I don't think I would have known that it is Rori making that sound. Not only does it not sound baby-ish it does not sound human. But somehow, it is still daaaaaang cute.
5 comments:
That is awesome! I also love a good popscicle. ;)
Still makes me cry with laughter!
I'm so glad you finally posted this! I was so tempted to put it on my blog so that Adam's family would see it and could have a good laugh. Maybe since you've put it on your blog, I can post it on mine? Love that cutie!
Just watched it two more times to check. And yup, it's still funny!
Erin told me about this and I am glad that she did before I watched it because I don't think I would have known that it is Rori making that sound. Not only does it not sound baby-ish it does not sound human. But somehow, it is still daaaaaang cute.
Post a Comment