Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finally a New Post


In the beginning of June we went with Grandpa Clark to visit Alissa and the kids in Colorado. We got to go to a Dinosaur Museum which was so fun. Mikey loves dinosaurs but was a little worried about them moving and thought they were real. We had to tell him they were just big toys.

This picture really made an impression on Mikey. When he pretends he is a dinosaur (which is often) he goes around saying "I am going to eat your head". If you notice the picture is a T-Rex eating some other dinosaur's head.

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

FINALLY you updated your blog sister... with your cute kids you should be posting pictures on the weekly. haha. You guys have had an adventurous summer, what fun trips!!!

Claudia said...

I miss Mikey's dinosaur impressions. Snif, snif.

heckter jo said...

Man you guys have cute kids! It looks like you had a lot of fun this summer so far. The video of Rori is hilarious. I confess I sound just like her when I eat popsicles.