Friday, May 29, 2009

Rori Turns One!!!!


I can't believe how fast the last year has gone since Rori was born. Rori had her first birthday yesterday. We have loved having her in our home. Mikey gets more excited as she learns new things and realizes he has a friend that lives with him. Sometimes he gets frustrated that she can't do more......in due time Mikey.  I have loved having a girl. I mean LOVE it. Mike loves his baby girl her face lights up when her dad comes in the room.  She is so sweet. We love you Rori!  
They grow so fast and as I look back at older posts of Mikey I wish that I had written more of what he did or liked. Here are some of the things that she does: 
says Hi
says JoJo (the cats name is Joey)
says Dada
crawls all over the place
loves to dance (more of a rocking motion)
LOVES to give kisses (always open mouth with her tongue out.....yes, they are very wet)
loves to follow Mikey around
loves to play with toy cars
squeals with delight when Mikey goes in her room to get her after she wakes up
she is very dramatic and just "melts" to the ground if she doesn't get her way
 
We started the festivities with a little family game of "Rock Band". Mikey was on vocals and Rori helped me on the drums.
Look at those lashes!

       
          
She loved her very own cake.

                             
She sure loved getting some new toys and mommy loved that she got some new clothes.

7 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh, she is so pretty!!! Happy Birthday! And congrats on the six years too, bikes are so much fun!

Cara said...

I am glad that we got to be there to celebrate little Rori's first year. It is fun to have kids so close in age and watch them grow!

Megan and Mike said...

she is such a doll and i love her little face!!

Claudia said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Rori!!! I wish I could've been there! She is so so pretty. Love those gorgeous eyes. Also love the rock band picture. You guys are so cute!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday little beauty! I cannot believe that you are one! Beth, she is gorgeous, just like her mama. I love the pictures of her with the cake face. Classic. She is so so cute and I want to kiss that smiley, open-mouthed face.

Meg said...

I love the Rock Band Family effort. Ha!

Dana Hewitt said...

Happy Birthday little girl! I can't believe how fast the time just goes!! We miss you guys. What a doll!