
Mikey loves to sing. He loves to listen to music. Recently he has been singing a part of The New Amsterdam song "All Ears". I know it is hard to understand what he is saying and he does leave some words out but if you know how the song goes you would totally get it. He will just burst into this song randomly and it is so cute because he really gets into it. Maybe someday he will want to try out for American Idol. Then I guess I would have to start watching that show.



3 comments:
Oh, that doesn't get old....EVER. Thank you SOOOO much for putting that on here!
OH. MY. GOSH. I will echo Erin--I can't watch that video enough. And I LOVE Mikey's punk-rocker hair! So cute!
I needed a pick-me-up, so I just had to watch this again. I want to see you guys so bad!
Post a Comment