Saturday, April 11, 2009
"The Bomb"
I want to scream to the world how happy I am that Craigo's Pizza found me. I went to Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho and graduated about 8 years ago from there. There was this pizza place called Craigo's. It was delicious. Since I graduated from Ricks I have missed the "pizza bomb" and breadsticks greatly. Anyone who went to Rick's would or should know of this place. Well last week while driving a route that I rarley take I saw the sign. Could it be true? Craigo's! Well the sweet taste has once again passed thru these lips. I am so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yumm!! That is awesome!
Uh, your comment earlier today about how you know Heavenly Father loves you because he shows you how much by sending you little signs like Craigo's opening up in Cedar City is probably one of my favorite quotes in recent history. Lisa and I had a great laugh about it on our way to Craigo's to eat pizza bombs and bread sticks. Luv ya and thanks for letting me know it was there!
No way!!! Craigo's was the best!
Post a Comment