Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Rori



We have been enjoying our new family member. Things are going well so far. I am a little tired but feeling well. Mikey is enjoying his sister and loves to give her kisses and to be praised for the love he gives her. He is adjusting rather well and we couldn't be happier about that.

5 comments:

Meg said...

I can't believe she is already smiling! She is so cute, Beth. I love the picture of Mikey snuggling her. He is so sweet to his little sister. What a gorgeous baby! I can't wait to meet her! I hope I can just hold her for a long while and Lily won't scream. . .she tends to be rather jealous. Oh I am so happy for you and I can't wait to talk to you about what it is like to have two, how the birth went and everything. See you soon!

Erin said...

I love the pictures Beth! I also love the picture of Mikey and Rori. It is so sweet, and the lighting in the shot is cool! I love you guys!

Claudia said...

Okay, this is just going to be an echo of what Meg and Erin have said, but the pics are cute, Mikey is an adorable brother, and I can't wait to see her! You said you think she looks like a Hensel, but I think she looks more like a Clark. She has Mike's eyes, anyway. And while everyone thought Mikey looked like a Clark, from the very beginning, I could tell he was a Hensel. Go figure. I've been dying for mor pictures, so thanks for posting more!

Hizzeather said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Clayton and Hailey said...

OH so cute! I love those pictures, they are way good, Mikey is so cute and so is Rorie, that's so fun that he loves her already. We can't wait to come see her, and of course you guys too.