Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rori Leigh Clark

On May 28, 2008 at 2:28 am our little girl, Rori, joined our family. She was 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 19 inches long. She is so sweet and we just love her so much. We couldn't believe that she came nearly 3 weeks early.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

Finally! I've been stalking your blog for pictures, and now I finally get to see her! She is so cute, and I love your family picture with her. Mikey is just as cute as ever, of course. I can't wait to see more, and even though it's 3 months away, I'm so excited to meet her! I love you all!

Becky said...

Yay! Our kids are so close in age; i wish we could get together.

Emy said...

Hey Beth congratulations! Rori is beautiful and looks like she fits in well. What a little doll. I am glad everything went okay with her coming early. :)

Meg said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea you had your sweet baby. She is adorable and I LOVE the name. I love it so much. I am so happy for your darling family and so happy that Rori is here so I can see here when I come. You look great, and happy and I am so itching to hold that kid!

Clayton and Hailey said...

Oh, she is so cute!!! Thanks for sending us the picture message too. We are so excited and we can't wait to come see you guys. Beth, you are so cute and I love how excited Mikey looks. Congratulations guys.