Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Michael's New Hinding Spot

So Mikey likes to close doors and usually he will shut himself into the downstairs bathroom. Today I was putting something away in the kitchen and heard Michael calling for me. When I went to his usual spot of the bathroom he was nowhere to be found. I soon realized he found a new spot and got the camera out. If you listen close you can hear him say, "Bye, see you!" as he tries to close the door again. This kid kills me. He is just so much fun.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

TWO videos in one day? I don't know how to handle my excitement! This was so great...I love that he was saying goodbye to Joey. What a funny guy!

Clayton and Hailey said...

oh my gosh, that is so hillarious. I can't believe how much he is talking. I love it!