Here are a couple of pictures that I have been meaning to post for a while. The one is of Michael talking on the phone to his Grandma Hensel. He just loves to talk on the phone. The others are of him eating a banana. He loves bananas and often when we are at the grocery store and sees a banana in the distance will shout at the top of his lungs "nana".
Come Follow Me
7 years ago



4 comments:
So cute! Lily does the same thing at the store. If we don't put bananas in the cart she freaks out. Often, if she doesn't eat a banana within 32 seconds of that, she again, freaks out.
sorry, that last comment was from me. I forgot I was logged onto my other account.
I'm glad I finally got to see a shot of him on the phone. So cute.
oh my goodness, those are so funny, he is so cute. We miss you guys
Post a Comment