I just wanted to post some more pictures of Little Michael playing around. He has so much fun now that he can crawl and stand up on his own. He chases the cat around as well as following me around the house all day.
Here Michael followed the cat under the table and just wanted to hang out for a while. I think because he couldn't figure out how to get out once he was standing.
Michael found out how to get in the laundry basket.
Michael sometimes falls asleep in the weirdest ways.
One of Michael's favorite things is to play with the buckles on his car seat.
Here's a little video of Mike walking with his toy.



5 comments:
Hey Beth! I went on Jenny's blog and noticed your blog on hers so I wanted to say hello! Little Michael is adorable! The video of him walking is so cute! I am sad that we didn't get to get together before I left! We will have to keep in touch through the blogs! Our's is calli-matt-dixon.blogspot.com! Miss ya! I can't believe Little Michael is going to be one soon! Time goes by sooooo fast!
Bethann, he is so cute. I've been missing family so much lately, that I've just been watching both of the videos over and over again to make me smile. Tell baby Michael that his auntie Claudia misses him and wants to give him big kisses! And that she's so proud that he's walking! I love you, and keep posting! I love it!
Okay, so I'm looking at the pics and watching the videos again. I need a life, I know. Baby Michael is getting so big!! He's such a little man! I can't believe he'll be a year old in a month. But no matter how big he's getting, his smile is as infectious as ever!
Beth and Michael, little Michael is so cute! I love the pics of him in the laundry basket and by his car seat. So so cute!!!!
Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? Post something new. NOW! I miss you!
Post a Comment