You may ask what did he do? And who did what? Michael Milligan Clark III finally took his first steps on Thursday the 13th of September. His steps of course are quite wobbly but none the less he has moved on to the more mobile life. The most steps that our young walker has mastered is roughly 7 steps at a time. He seems quite happy with his new found movement and feels it is a game. I do think he likes to walk to his mother the best but will willingly walk to daddy or even auntie Erin. We are so proud of our little boy.
Here is the video of little Michael just shortly after he took his first steps.
This is one way Mikey shows his love to Joey the cat.



3 comments:
Yipee!! I'm so happy that you cought some of his steps on video! I've already watched it 3x. Give Mikey a kiss and tell him that I'm proud of him!
Soooo exciting! I makes me think of Tanner's first. Fun times fun times!
Post something new, dangit!
Post a Comment