
Who can resist those blue eyes?

The morning began with Mikey and Rori showering Sarah with balloons in her crib and then joining her for the fun.

She was so excited to get her gifts.
Yummy Cake!!!! My very own!

Today my baby turned ONE. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone. We love our little Sarah and the added joy she brings to our family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
5 comments:
It really has gone by fast! Happy Birthday!
What a beautiful little girl. Those eyes! That blonde, blonde hair. What a sweet child. I wish I were there to celebrate with you.
Beth, she is so beautiful. Happy birthday to little Sarah - wish we could've been there to celebrate with you!
Sarah is just darling! What beautiful pictures!
Those are great pictures. And she is so cute! I just want to steal her. :) It was good to see you guys
Post a Comment