Friday, April 23, 2010

38 Weeks

I realized I didn't really have any pictures of me pregnant with this pregnancy so here I am. I am almost 38 weeks in this picture.

7 comments:

Meg said...

You look too great to be that far along. You are so pretty pregnant! It really isn't fair.

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! Look how cute you are! For living only a few hours away, it is sad that it has been so long since we have seen each other!

Claudia said...

You look so pretty! And are you really already 38 weeks? Man, this pregnancy has gone by so quickly for me! He he he...

Unknown said...

You look great! I love the shirt too.

heckter jo said...

You give me hope that 38 weeks can look happy and comfortable....even if it is for just a moment. You really are adorable pregnant or not! :) Have you decided on a name?

Michelle said...

You are beautiful! How do you stay so dang cute while you're pregnant!! Anyway, hope the little one arrives for you real soon!!

Hailey said...

Sounds like everyone agrees but you do look fabulous!