Hey I can't remember if I left you a congrats comment or not for your #3! I got the dino sweatshirt not last fall but the one before at Old Navy for like $4 if that. I doubt the store still sells it but I am sure you could find it on ebay or something. How are you guys anyway? If Mike still teaching HS? How is Cedar? You are just at home right?
Andrew has one more year. This is his last year of classes... only 3 weeks left! Then he starts rotations and they go for a year. It has already gone by so fast though. Moonridge is going down huh? How many girls are there? What about Kolob? Does anyone I know still work at Moonridge? Congrats to Mike. That's great!
3 comments:
She loves you all, too! Thanks for letting us hang out with you for so long!
Claud
Hey I can't remember if I left you a congrats comment or not for your #3! I got the dino sweatshirt not last fall but the one before at Old Navy for like $4 if that. I doubt the store still sells it but I am sure you could find it on ebay or something.
How are you guys anyway? If Mike still teaching HS? How is Cedar? You are just at home right?
Andrew has one more year. This is his last year of classes... only 3 weeks left! Then he starts rotations and they go for a year. It has already gone by so fast though.
Moonridge is going down huh? How many girls are there? What about Kolob? Does anyone I know still work at Moonridge?
Congrats to Mike. That's great!
Post a Comment