Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Bed

We decided to get Rori started sleeping in a big bed so that we could get ready for the new baby. I am very nervous about how Rori will react to the new arrival and want to give her a lot of time to adjust to new changes. We purchased bunk beds that eventually will be the two girls beds but Rori and Mikey will share it for now. Mikey was very excited to get to sleep in the top bunk and Rori has been a champ sleeping on the bottom. It is very interesting to listen to the kids at night and their laughter but eventually they do go to sleep. The only down side is they wake up about an hour earlier in the morning ready to go.....I guess I should be grateful. It could be worse.



5 comments:

Murdocks said...

Cute bunk beds! Mike and Rori are super cute in their new beds. We love and miss you guys!

Murdocks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

Cute beds! What big kids you have. I bet it is fun to eavesdrop on them at night. I would love to hear.

Megan and Mike said...

oh my gosh when did she get all that hair? i love that they laugh and talk together... so cute. and those bunks are awesome!!!

Adamo said...

Three posts in one day? I can hardly contain my joy! i miss those kiddos, and can't wait to see them in a few short days! Nice bed!