Well, I love you too, Beth, and I can't wait for more "Mikey-isms" (like "80 calories"). I can't wait until Claire gets into this stage where she says things that will make people laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for writing these things! I love them and just showed Ann and now we need to plan a trip to McDonalds so she can come with us. Keep up these wonderful snippets of life! They are delightful!
Lily calls us by our first names, too. It is so funny. She sometimes will say: "you know Chris, that's my dad, he is at work" thanks, Lil, I was always a little unsure who that guy was that keeps coming over and sleeping in my bed. But that makes sense.
5 comments:
Well, I love you too, Beth, and I can't wait for more "Mikey-isms" (like "80 calories"). I can't wait until Claire gets into this stage where she says things that will make people laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for writing these things! I love them and just showed Ann and now we need to plan a trip to McDonalds so she can come with us. Keep up these wonderful snippets of life! They are delightful!
Hehehe. I love it. Joshie calls me Annie to get my attention when I am not hearing or ignoring him.
Lily calls us by our first names, too. It is so funny. She sometimes will say:
"you know Chris, that's my dad, he is at work" thanks, Lil, I was always a little unsure who that guy was that keeps coming over and sleeping in my bed. But that makes sense.
how funny is that? :)
Post a Comment