Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Happened Again

We are having another baby! We just found out on Tuesday that we are blessed to have another little girl coming in the beginning of May. Rori and and the new little girl will be just shy of 2 years apart since Rori's birthday is May 28.When we found out we were expecting I thought it was going to be a boy. I would ask Mikey if we were going to have a brother or a sister like Rori. He no fail would say sister. He wanted a sister. Well he was right. A sister it will be. Here are some of our ultrasound pictures. We took the kids with us and Mikey kept saying it was a baby skeleton. How funny is he?

We have no name yet and I am sure it will be a long while before we have anything narrowed down.

Face shot.
Heart beat!
Cute little foot!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm excited for you, and that our families are staying so similar. :) We need to live by each other!! :) When are you due? I'm due April 16

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!! Our little ones will only be about 5 months apart!

Meg said...

Congrats, Beth! Sorry to Erin (didn't she think it was a boy?). I bet your kids will be so excited to have a new baby. I hope you are feeling well. Here are some name suggestions from Lily:

Twinkle Wishes
Treasure
Plates
Surprise (maybe the most appropriate one)

Erin said...

Yes I did think it would be a boy. So I am a little disappointed, not that there will be a new niece to love, but that she made me be so publicly wrong. And I vote Twinkle Wishes.

Claudia said...

Yay for another girl! I'm sure she will be just as sweet and precious as your first two. Can't wait to meet her! (I can't believe you're going to be a mother of 3!)

Meg said...

Sorry Erin. I am sorry to be the one to bring your humiliation to light.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!

Tawny said...

Congrats. That is so fun and awesome. I hope you have been feeling good!
I also vote Tinkle Wishes!!!

Hailey said...

Coongrats Beth we can't wait to meet her

heckter jo said...

Hurray! What great news. Congrats to your family. And tally up another vote for Twinkle Wishes!!