Friday, February 13, 2009

Portland Children's Museum

 When we were visiting Claudia we went to the Children's Museum. Mikey had so much fun. We would move to exibit yo exibit and he would cry everytime we had to move on. I had to convince him there was something that could be better up ahead. I wish that Cedar City had something like this. Mikey is still asking if he can go back to the "musia" a.k.a the museum. Thanks Claudia!                
          
  
    
Mikey colored his face. What beautiful lines!
 
             

3 comments:

Becky said...

that video is GREAT!! i love it :)

Erin said...

I am the proudest aunt in the world!

Claudia said...

I'm so glad he had a good time! And it was so fun to watch him--especially when he got so excited about things like the balls and playing in the water. thank you, oh thank you for coming to visit me! I miss you all already!