Disneyland really is the most magical place on Earth. Just ask Mikey.
Mikey sitting on Goofy's chair.
Mikey playing on Minnie's computer.
We finally made it to Mickey's house. When we got to get our picture take with Mickey, Mikey was so excited. He cried at first cause I had to hold him back when we first got in the room so Grace and Nora could get their pictures taken with Mickey. When it was our turn he ran right up to Mickey and hugged him and didn't want to leave. It was so cute.
We were lucky that where we ate lunch Minnie came over to get pictures. We ran right over and were about fourth in line. Mikey was almost as excited to get his picture with Minnie as Mickey.
After seeing Mickey and Minnie we went to go get Mikey some "ears". Mike helped Mikey try on all sorts of Mickey ears till he finally found the right ones. John-Stephen started calling Mikey a new nickname that he loves....Mikey Mouse.







5 comments:
Oh, I am so happy to see these pictures. I wish I could've been there with you guys...it's making me think of that Disney commercial a few years back with the little girl who walks around Disneyland all day and sees all sorts of characters, but is still kinda disappointed until the camera shows her face light up, she runs to Mickey, and says "I've waited my whole life to meet you!" Cute, and I bet that's how Mikey was feeling. Love your darling children. And you too, of course!
I'm so sad I missed this - I tear up just thinking about it. But I also giggle uncontrollably, so...
Cute pictures!! How fun! :)
I want to go to mickey's house too! It looks like you had so much fun. You all look so cute in your pj's too. I think I am going to come visit you guys soon. Chris is going to Dallas the last week in January. Maybe then. Miss you!
Your pictures from Disneyland turned out so great and make me miss our trip so much. I am so glad that we went!
Post a Comment