
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Mike has been working so hard on finishing his final project for his masters and I haven't had much time to use the computer. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It was just our little family and my sister Erin. I made my first turkey and it turned out great.
I am pleased to say that Mikey is potty trained. Rori is 6 1/2 months old now. On her 6 month check up she was a whopping 14 lbs 2 oz. She is the light weight of the family.
So this post is mostly about Mikey. He really loves to sing. Often when we put him to bed we can hear him in his room singing to himself. It is the cutest thing. Here is the video of his sweet little voice singing.



4 comments:
It never gets old...
Dear Mikey, I love to hear your singing. It makes me smile. I asked my mama if we could go to your house but she said no. I cried. I like to sing twinkle twinkle with you and hope to see you soon.
Love, your friend, Lily
That is so cute I don't know what to say. Other than laughing that hard makes my stitches hurt. So I might have to wait a while before I watch it again. Love it, and Rori looks as much like a Hensel as ever. Can't wait to see you!
Hey, my blog is private now. email me at jeffjennybarney@yahoo.com so I can add you to the reader list.
Post a Comment