Monday, September 1, 2008

Mikey's girlfriend

Kylie is Mikey's little girlfriend. She lives a couple of doors down. She is a little younger then Mikey but he loves to play with her. He often will be in the house and he will want to go outside to see if she is outside. They like to run around on the grass, pull grass or flowers, and throw rocks in the grass. I am so happy that he has such a nice little friend to play with. It has sure made this summer fun for him.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I am so glad we made the blog! Except you forgot to mention that Kylie is the only one to pick flowers and that they are the pretty ones that you planted.

Meg said...

I haven't seen any of these. I have a thing on my blog that links to the most recent post and not the full blog. Somehow I missed these. I am glad I checked your blog today! What a treat! Your mom looks so good.