skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Clark Family
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Rori at 1 Month
Mikes cousin Melissa took pictures of Rori for us when she was 1 month old. I know she is now 8 weeks but I still wanted you to see these pictures. I really love how all the pictures turned out but here are some of my favorites. My kids are so cute!
2 comments:
Claudia
said...
Naked Rori is so cute! I love all the wrinkles!
July 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM
Dana Hewitt
said...
so precious!
August 6, 2008 at 6:35 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
background
My Blog List
Hyde Family
Megan and Mike Johnson
Murdock Family
Bemy's Blog
Upcountry Views
BARNEY FAMILY MEMORIES
The Smith Family
The Pruitt Family
Pretty Much Just Nuts All The Time!
Adam and Claudia's World
Clayton and Hailey
The Ortiz Family
Mike and Jessica Ulrich Family
The Reed Family
The Vance Family
**The Bana**
Three Boys and a Little Girl
The Backlund Family
My Family
Micah and Whitney
The Bleak Family
A Hardcore Life
Keep Up With The Jones'
John-Stephen's Blog
Mary and Derek
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
October (2)
October (2)
June (2)
May (1)
April (6)
January (3)
October (5)
August (1)
May (4)
April (5)
March (10)
February (1)
January (4)
December (1)
November (1)
October (3)
September (3)
August (7)
July (3)
May (4)
April (6)
March (4)
February (4)
January (5)
December (1)
November (4)
October (3)
September (5)
August (2)
July (3)
June (4)
May (4)
April (5)
March (3)
January (2)
November (2)
October (1)
September (3)
August (1)
About Me
Beth
View my complete profile
2 comments:
Naked Rori is so cute! I love all the wrinkles!
so precious!
Post a Comment