Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

So I remembered that when Michael was born, Claudia sent me a picture of myself when I was in the hospital to see who he looked more like. I thought Mikey looked just like his father as a newborn. I wanted to compare Rori with the same picture of myself. The first picture is of me in the hospital (the colored picture). The second is of Rori (black and white). I think that she looks like me.




3 comments:

Becky said...

wow she does look like you! how cute :)

Claudia said...

WoW! You are correct! I had no idea!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Congratulations you guys. She's awesome! We feel like every other person we know, including us, has had a baby within the last month. Hopefully this summer while we are in Utah, we'll be able to visit you guys in Cedar.