So last week Michael and I went to St. George to a park that has little river for kids to play in. We had lots of fun. And yes, we do feed little Michael.
The first picture of him is one of his cutest faces, I think. I love his big round head and scrawny body. He is so dang cute! And in little Crocs! And does he have an outie belly button? That's kinda what it looks like in the second picture. He he.
I don't know if it is the big boy bed or the swimming trunks or the haircut but that kid looks like a KID not a baby. It is so dang cute. Really, when did our babies grow up? And to think that you are going to have another one. I really can't believe that enough time has passed to make that be physically possible. I still catch myself talking like I just had a baby. You are amazing, that is all I have to say. Good job Mikey for sleeping in a big boy bed!
2 comments:
The first picture of him is one of his cutest faces, I think. I love his big round head and scrawny body. He is so dang cute! And in little Crocs! And does he have an outie belly button? That's kinda what it looks like in the second picture. He he.
I don't know if it is the big boy bed or the swimming trunks or the haircut but that kid looks like a KID not a baby. It is so dang cute. Really, when did our babies grow up? And to think that you are going to have another one. I really can't believe that enough time has passed to make that be physically possible. I still catch myself talking like I just had a baby. You are amazing, that is all I have to say. Good job Mikey for sleeping in a big boy bed!
Post a Comment