Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!!!




We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. Michael had a wonderful Easter weekend. It started with a trip to Wal-mart where he got to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and then he had an egg hunt with his Grandma Clark. We also colored some eggs. Then on Sunday he got to look for his basket. He also got a book about Easter that has lots of picture of Jesus since he loves to point out Jesus.


5 comments:

Meg said...

That is so cute with the "Jesus" thing. He is SMART. He is such a clear talker. The words Lily says pretty much need to be interpreted by me because they don't sound like the real word:

Numanuma: Cat. Came from "Meow"

DAAAAAAA: Elmo As in "THAAAAAT's Elmo's Wooooooorld"

Mwa Mwa (not to be confused with Mama): Lamby

You get the idea. Maybe I should show this video to Lily so she can see how it is supposed to go. He is so darling, Beth.

Clayton and Hailey said...

I love the Jesus thing. And by the way how can Mikey smile next to that giant scary bunny?

Erin said...

The video was so cute!!!! And you and Mike are adorable trying to get Mikey to do things...like speaking Hebrew. I'm surprised that Mikey was smiling with the Easter Bunney! I think it's creepy.

Claudia said...

Things I loved about this video:
1. Trying to get him to eat a "peep". I hated Peeps when I was little. I love them now...wierd, huh?
2. The sugar drool running down his face.
3. When the egg stuck to his fingers because he was so sticky.
4. You guys trying to get him to say things.
5. When he talked of his own accord, and Mike called it "Hebrew".
6. How cute he is when he says Jesus.

These are in no particular order. I wasn't trying to put Jesus last.

Hizzeather said...

Is it just me or is that guy in the rabbit suit terrifying? :)