Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a......?


So, many of you may know, and some may not, that we are going to be having another baby in June. We had our ultrasound today and we were very surprised to find out that we are having a girl. Mike and I both thought that it was going to be a boy but, were wrong. We are very excited. Oh, and no we don't have a name yet.





6 comments:

Adamo said...

Yipee!!! You finally got to post! (This is Claud, by the way...I'm on Adam's work computer and just too lazy to log out of his account and sign back into my own). Glad to see ALL the pictures. I'm so excited to have a niece and also to see more pictures of my darling nephew. I miss you so much!

Meg said...

Congratulations! I have been wondering what you would have. You know you could name her 'Megan' then your kids would have the same initials. It just makes sense.

Bleak's said...

So you guys don't post in forever, and then you bust out that you are having a baby GIRL! Ok.. I'll give you a break! But that is awesome. I am so excited for you guys! She looks cute already. :) Those are really good ultrasound pics, you can see everything really well! Well we are in the same boat, just not as far along. I'm 16 weeks, don't know what it is, but Andrew thinks its a girl as well! Well congrats, it's good to see you guys on here again!

Clayton and Hailey said...

Yay!!!, I think we just assumed it would be a boy too, that's so fun though. Those ultrasound pictures are so exciting. Congratulations

Claudia said...

Like the new layout!!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Mike and Beth! It's BJ and Anne Jones! We found your blog through Hailey-hopefully that is okay. Congrats on the new baby! We are having our first at the end of May and it is a boy! You guys look great!!